For the last few weeks, our highest have been in the 60s and 70s. As much as I hate spring because of my allergies, I’m ready to welcome it with open arms! Winter was too unstable for me to enjoy.
For this 2015 spring I have a bucket list. I want to start a new chaper this year and try new things I wouldn’t normally do. You see I’m a control freak that has to have things planned out and love routines. I have trouble stopping to enjoy the moment.
“But the beauty is in the walking — we are betrayed by destinations.” -Gwyn Thomas
So here’s my list for this spring:
- Two roadtrips: one of them has to be to the beach on a random day. The other one will be a trip to Nashville with my sister.
- Have a cookout with some friends: my group of friends and I don’t hang out much. We all do our own thing. So this will be something out of our normal routine.
- Go see the movie Avengers (I’m in love with RDJ)
- Go on a bicycle ride: I don’t own a bike so we’ll see how that works out.
- Wear hats: I love hats!!! I don’t wear them but I love them. I’ve always been self-conscious because I have a big head.
- Go to a Barons baseball game and watch the ENTIRE game.
- Get a pedicure: I’m not a girly girl so this will be something different for me.